Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Book Review~Shatter by Michael Robotham

Book RatingsBook RatingsBook RatingsBook RatingsBook Ratings
Absolutely LOVED this book. I was very pleased to find a new (to me) author in the adult suspense genre that I felt was worth reading. I felt an instant liking for Joe O'Loughlin. Somehow, he felt very ... familiar. I got sucked into the story very quickly and was often surprised by the twists and turns. Before I even I finished the book, I had recommended Robotham's O'Loughlin books to my husband, my dad and some girlfriends. Have already gotten some of the other titles in the series and am looking forward to finding out some of the history that was alluded to in this installment. Thank you so much to Little, Brown and Company, Mulholland Books and NetGalley for access to this title.

No comments:

Post a Comment