Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Book Review~Erebos by Ursula Poznanski

Book RatingsBook RatingsBook RatingsBook Ratings
This was definitely not a book to be judged by the cover. To be honest, I almost didn't read it, there was something about the cover that didn't appeal to me and I can see my students doubting me if I were to recommend this book for them. That being said, I am pleased that I started it because I did get hooked pretty quickly.

It was easy to get sucked in when it started because just like Nick, you didn't know what was on the mysterious discs that seemed to make everyone start acting so strangely. Once Nick becomes a player in the world of Erebos, there really is no looking back. It requires complete commitment and may just turn out to be a matter of life and death.

Thanks to Annick Press and NetGalley for access to this title.

No comments:

Post a Comment